Every player is expected to:
1. Know and respect the rules of soccer and Elite Soccer PK and abide by them at all times.
2. Show respect and courtesy to ocials and coaches by following their instructions and directions.
3. Respect the game ocials and refrain from addressing them or commenting on their decisions during or after the game.
4. Maintain control of his/her emotions, avoiding the use of abusive or profane language, taunting, bullying, humiliating remarks, and/or gestures and physical assault upon another player at any time.
5. Respect the coaches and players of the opposing team and display sportsmanship at the conclusion of a game and be humble and generous in victory and proud and courteous in defeat.
6. Follow all Elite Soccer PK rules, respecting at all times the property of others. Remember that soccer is a game and treat players and coaches on other teams as opponents, not enemies.
7. I will support coaches and sta working with my child in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
8. I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and will refrain from their use at all Elite Soccer PK events and sessions.